Roles & responsibilities:
· Work with Development & QA members to understand product requirements & developing test plans & test cases, both manual and automated, for functional & system level coverage
· Define & script manual Test Cases for complete coverage
· Hands-on exposure on Mobile App testing(Android and iOS)
· Having good knowledge on database queries.
· Execute automation tests, troubleshoot failures, review and reports on results, work with Development groups to identify and resolve problems
· Basic knowledge on UNIX/Linux commands.
· Basic knowledge on API concepts,JSON
· 1-5 Years’ experience
· Excellent aptitude and logical reasoning skills
· Ability to juggle conflicting/changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude in the face of extremely challenging deliverables
· Learns quickly and independently, understanding technical aspects of products in sufficient detail so that test results can be analyzed & problems isolated independently
· Good written and verbal communication skills to interface with team members and developer